Why ALL IN Wellness?
The ALL IN by Teddi team know wellness - how to coach, model, and encourage healthy living. Through challenges, goal-setting, workouts, nutrition classes and more, ALL IN Corporate Wellness offers the tools needed to form healthy habits that can last a lifetime. ALL IN Corporate Wellness encourages productivity and helps retain top talent for your business. A relationship with ALL IN also functions as a unique and effective public relations tool, which can translate into a powerful competitive advantage.
Bringing ALL IN Corporate Wellness into your workplace sends an important message to your employees:
"We value your health, and we value YOU!"
The ALL IN Corporate Wellness Program Includes:
- Virtual teams led by ALL IN accountability coaches
- Wellness guide with daily and weekly checklists
- Challenges and special events
- Healthy cooking and nutrition classes
- Access to the ALL IN workout video
- Additional wellness resources and support
- Customizable options and incentives are available per employer request
ALL IN Wellness Benefits for Employers:
- Lower health care costs
- Reduced absenteeism
- Achieve higher employee productivity
- Reduced workplace injuries
- Improved employee morale and loyalty
- Reduced worker's compensation and disability-related costs
ALL IN Wellness Benefits for Employees:
When employees believe their employer cares about their health and well-being, they are:
- 38% more engaged
- 28% more likely to recommend their workplace
- 18% more likely to go the extra mile for the organization
- 17% more likely to be working there in one year
- 10x less likely to be hostile
Wellness is ALL IN the Numbers:
- Employees who exercise once a week have health care costs of $680 annually compared to $1,360 who those who do not.
- Average corporate wellness return on investment (ROI) is $3.48 per $1 when considering health care costs alone and $5.82 when examining absenteeism.
- Health care costs rose at a 15% slower rate among wellness program participants when employers consistently offered a wellness program to their employees.
- Medical expense for obese employees are estimated to be 42% higher than for a person of healthy weight.
- Each employed smoker costs $3,391 per year including $1,760 in lost productivity and $1,623 in excess medical expenses.
The Numbers Make It Clear...
Wellness Benefits BOTH Employees and Employers!
READY TO GO ALL IN AT WORK?
Participation in the ALL IN Corporate Wellness Program is completely voluntary.
Pricing is $36 for 2 weeks or $48 for 4 weeks, per employee.
Interested in bringing ALL IN Corporate Wellness to your workplace? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Wellness statistics on this page from: U.S. CDC, Stragetic Employee Benefits Service, Wellness Council of America, and American Journal of Health Promotion.