Last Updated: 5/17/2018
1. Please Read Carefully
3. Use of Services
4. Collection of Information
4.1. Information You Provide
We collect information you provide, such as when you email us, fill out the intake form, or submit information through our Site. We may collect, but are not limited to collecting, the following information: your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, sex, credit card or other billing information, location, weight, goal weight, height, age, current workout regimen, eating habits, and past or current medical conditions, injuries, limitations, Instagram handle, and images of yourself.
Except as described in section 6 below regarding sharing information for the purposes of providing, maintaining and improving our services, entering into financial transactions related to our business, or as required by law, we will not sell, rent, lease or give away your email address to third parties without your prior consent.
4.3. Images of Yourself
All images of yourself uploaded through our website will be used for internal business purposes only, unless we obtain your prior consent for additional uses.
Company does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years of age without verifiable parental consent, and no part of the Services are directed at persons under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use the Services. If Company learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 18 years of age has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then Company will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
4.5. Information We Collect from Your Use of the Services
We collect information about you when you use our Site, including, but not limited to the following:
- Device Information. We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services. For example, we (or third-party data analytics providers) may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information (as described in the next section below), unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, this information may be collected and used via third-party analytics providers and technologies (e.g., Google Analytics), including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
- Location Information. We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Services), and may use that information to customize the Services with location-based information, advertising, and features. For example, if your IP address indicates an origin in Los Angeles, California, the Services may be customized with Los Angeles-specific information and advertisements. In order to do this, your location information may be shared with our agents, vendors or advertisers. If you access the Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details./li>
- Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies. We may use the tools outlined below in order to better understand users. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
- For more information on cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Web Beacons: “Web Beacons” (a.k.a. clear GIFs or pixel tags) are tiny graphic image files imbedded invisibly in a web page or email that may be used to collect anonymous information about your use of our Services, the websites of selected advertisers, and the emails, special promotions or newsletters that we send you. The information collected by Web Beacons allows us to analyze how many people are using the Services, using the selected advertisers’ websites or opening our emails, and for what purpose, and also allows us to enhance our interest-based advertising.
- Website Analytics: We may use third-party website analytics services in connection with the website, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text that you type into the website or mobile application. These website analytics services generally do not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it and generally do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We use the information collected from these services to help make the website easier to use.
- Mobile Device Identifiers: Mobile device identifiers are data stored on your mobile device that may track mobile device and data and activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of personal information (such as media access control, address and location) and traffic data. Mobile device identifiers help Company learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors.
4.6. Information from Third Parties
We may obtain additional information about you from third parties such as marketers, partners, researchers, and others. We may combine information that we collect from you with information about you that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other subscription, product, or service we provide.
4.7. Aggregate or De-identified Data
5. Use of Information
We may use the information that we collect for the following purposes:
- For the purposes for which you provided the information;
- To contact you via mobile phone to provide the services you requested;
- To contact you when necessary or requested;
- To fulfill your purchase from us, including, to process your payments, communicate with you regarding your purchase or provide you with related customer service;
- To provide, maintain, administer, improve, or expand the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- To customize and tailor your experience of the Services;
- To send mobile notifications
- To send emails and other communications that display content that we think will interest you and according to your preferences;
- To send you news and information about our Services;
- To track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services;
- To better understand who uses the Services and how we can deliver a better user experience;
- To use statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts;
- To prevent, detect, and investigate security breaches, fraud, and other potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Services;
- To protect our rights or property;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Services; and
- For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services.
We may use third-party service providers to process and store personal information in the United States and other countries.
6. Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf;
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business (but only under non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements and protections);
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce applicable user agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities; and
- With your consent.
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
7. Social Media and Third Party Platforms
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
9. Your Privacy Choices
9.1. How You Can Access and Update Your Information
You may update or correct information about yourself at any time or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, our Services may not function properly if you do so.
9.3. Options for Opting out of Cookies and Mobile Device Identifiers
If you are interested in more information about interest-based advertising and how you can generally control cookies from being put on your computer to deliver tailored advertising, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out link or TRUSTe’s Advertising Choices Page to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs.
Please note that even after opting out of interest-based advertising, you may still see Company’s advertisements that are not interest-based (i.e., not targeted toward you). Also, opting out does not mean that Company is no longer using its tracking tools—Company still may collect information about your use of the Services even after you have opted out of interest-based advertisements and may still serve advertisements to you via the Services based on information it collects via the Services.
9.4. Options for Opting out of Google Analytics
If you are interested in more information about how Google uses information from websites that use Google’s services you may visit the Google Privacy & Terms webpage. If you would like to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics you may install a browser add-on by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on webpage.
9.5. How Company Responds to Browser “Do Not Track” Signals
We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Site for third-party purposes, and that is why we provide above the Network Advertising Initiative’s “Consumer Opt-out” link, Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out Link, and TRUSTe’s Advertising Choices page. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions. For more information about DNT signals, visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
9.6. Links to Other Websites
Our Services may contain links to other websites and those websites may not follow the same privacy practices as Company. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of such third parties to learn more about their privacy practices.
9.7. No Rights of Third Parties
9.8. How to Contact Us
ALL IN BY TEDDI, LLC
c/o Teddi Arroyave
10642 Downey Avenue
Downey CA 90241
Phone: (310) 409-5436